Saalumarada Thimmakka

I think everyone who wrote blog on her came to know about her details but for others she is the one of the protector of nature simply called as environmentalist.
She planted more than 8000 trees which include banyan trees more than 385.

She is not rich ,she doesn't have any back ground,she doesn't had any formal education but I think she is more educated than us may not be by degree's but by nature.
She learnt the importance of trees,she learnt how to grow them she practically done it.

If she ( who does destroy any part of nature) doing this .why can't we( who produces pollution,destroys nature) do some thing for our mother earth,for our future generations,for mankind.

I am not saying you all to build a forest but plant atleast 10 - 15 plants a year and save them.

Hopefully if every starts planting trees we can see the real beauty of earth..🌄

If not nashanam vinashanam......🌋🌇

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's app Snooping and Data Privacy

SARDAR PATEL-Unifier Of India