A Letter to future me

From: Pradeep Kumar Reddy
Date: 8th September 2019

To: pradeep kumar Reddy
Date:8th September 2029


 Hi,I am good and hope the same with you.
I think you are in some combat aircraft, safeguarding our country,with a post of wing commander or other.

As you know I  wanted to join in NDA KADAKVASLA but I was  disqualified 3 times in NDA interviews in Varanasi and Mysore though I topped in exam I was send back.

I hope you know why I was disqualified and you learnt from the mistakes I made and you qualified for CDS or AFCAT  and joined in air force.

I think you started a school which is similar to SECMOL alternative school in LADAKH ( which teaches the students in their interest of subjects ).

Don't forget that your goal is to become AIR CHIEF MARSHAL and to clear all terrorist groups and to protect our nation and to ensure global peace.

By
Yours lovingly
Pradeep Kumar Reddy
Date:8 th SEP 2018.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's app Snooping and Data Privacy

SARDAR PATEL-Unifier Of India